My MOY Award

What’s the MOY award you ask? My hilarious friend Kate was the creator of this award. MOY stands for Mother of the Year…but you have to say it in a very sarcastic tone. Why did I receive the MOY you ask? Well...I was really hoping that we wouldn’t need a safety rail for Mia’s new big girl bed so I never purchased one. Well...last night, she fell out of bed and hit the side of her face while crashing down. This was the end result…






































Yep, that’s definitely a valid reason to receive a MOY award…and I’m sure it’s not going to be the last.  I feel really horrible about this and am driving to Target to purchase a set of bed rails immediately if not sooner so that it doesn't happen again.

OliviaMom  – (April 29, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

way to go Na-toe-lee....I'm trying not to laugh but she looks pretty darn pathetic in the picture.

A Mother...Again  – (April 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM)  

Don't beat yourself up too much about it...we've ALL got one on a shelf somewhere! Trust me!

Kate  – (April 30, 2010 at 8:45 AM)  

Hell, I think you get the bedazzled MOY for this one ;) ((HUGS)) to both of you!

pracheesworld  – (May 2, 2010 at 10:02 PM)  

Yeah definitely worth of a platinum bedazzled MOY ;) Poor Mia and poor you (((hugs)))

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP