Our Nursery Theme

I finally found bedding and a theme for the nursery! I was getting so discouraged by the baby boy bedding selection until I found these 'Shooting Star' bumpers and absolutely fell in love with them.






























Here is the photo that I plan on getting my inspiration from...





























Of course, I still need to get Mia's room done first before I start on the nursery. I've made a lot of progress cleaning out the closet in that room and the zillion drawers in that armoire. The queen bed has been put on Craig's List and then we'll start painting once that is sold. I've already picked out a really pretty yellow color for her room...so it's coming together little by little.  Pictures to follow as soon as some more progress has been made.

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP