And she's in!

I wasn't sure how this weekend was going to go with transitioning Mia into the new room/bed but I'm happy to report that it went wonderfully!  She was ecstatic to see her new bed all made up when she got home from school on Friday afternoon.  So much so that she had to jump in immediately...
























She did wake up in a panic not knowing where she was once during the night on Friday and Saturday.  But heck, I wake up freaking out in the middle of the night when we're staying in a hotel or away from home...so I can't blame her.  However, she did awesome on Sunday night and even slept through the worst thunder storm that I can remember!

So proud to be sleeping in her new big girl bed for the 1st time...























Rick and I are stoked that we can now read books & cuddle in bed with her...and so is she!

Kate  – (April 27, 2010 at 7:32 AM)  

The big bed rocks for story time! Love the pictures :)

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP