My Baby Shower

This post is also incredibly late but my awesome friends threw me a Baby Shower on May 16th and I'm not about to let it slip by my blog.  We had a delicious brunch with some of my favorite recipes including baked french toast and a sausage egg casserole that is to die for.  The decorations were beautiful, the cake adorable...but most importantly the company was amazing.  My family was already in town for Mia's birthday the day before and it meant the world to me to have them at my Baby Shower.  I had such a wonderful time and feel truly blessed to have such amazing friends and family in my life. 

The fabulous hosts and my awesome friends, Lori & Julie.
      

































With my mum & sisters.






















With my mum, sisters, sisters-in-law & mother-in-law.























The delicious spread!

The adorable cake.






















Presents!

A Mother...Again  – (May 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM)  

What an awesome shower! And you look GREAT!!! Love that dress...

I'm having my family shower this weekend, so seeing these cool pics makes me REALLY excited!

Kate  – (May 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

Looks like it was a really nice shower! And how is it you looks so darn fabulous this late in the game? Hot Mama!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP