Mother's Day

I hate to brag but I really did have the most perfect Mother's Day.  Mia made my day by wishing me "Happy Mother's Day" first thing in the morning.  Our plans were to head to the beach for the day so we ate a quick breakfast and then packed up the car.  The weather was gorgeous - there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was actually quite windy so we never broke a sweat or really got hot for that matter.  Mia had a ball making sand castles and collecting shells on the beach.  The ocean was still a little cold to go in but we did stand by the shore and let the waves crash at our feet.  I didn't take a ton of pictures since I was in relaxation mode but here are my two favorite ones...




















After a wonderful day at the beach we headed home and started preparing my Mother's Day Feast - cheese fondue, salad and lobster tails.  It was so delish!  A special thanks goes out to my sweet little girl and my awesome hubby for making my day so special.

Kate  – (May 11, 2010 at 12:53 PM)  

What a great picture of the 2 of you!

A Mother...Again  – (May 11, 2010 at 3:23 PM)  

LOVE that second picture! I rocked a swimsuit for the first time the other day and after the initial awkwardness, it was VERY cool. And since I'm not due until late July...I'll be donning that bad boy on more and more as the temperature heats up here in Texas!

And Mia is SUCH a cutie making her sand castles!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP