I jinxed myself

My Dr's office just called with the results of my GD screening - I failed - by 1 point.  1 freaking point!!!!  ARGHHHHHHHH!!  I can't believe it.  So now I have to take the 3 hour test.  And that's what I get for saying that I don't understand why people complain about the sugary drink.  :(

Kate  – (May 5, 2010 at 12:31 PM)  

Is it wrong that I'm giggling right now?

Natalie  – (May 5, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

Yes, Kate ~ it's very messed up that you're giggling right now!!! ;)

A Mother...Again  – (May 6, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

Oh NO! I have my one-hour test tomorrow and I'm already sweating bullets over it...not that the drink is that bad, but the fear that I will fail by MANY, many points and have to take the second test...

Good luck!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP