Sigh

I miss blogging.  I really do.  But things are so busy right now and I'm currently nesting so things need to get done immediately if not sooner.  And so sadly, my blog has been put on the back burner.  Hopefully I'll get better at managing my time before my blog goes completely dead after the baby arrives.  ; )

In the meantime, to make your visit worthwhile, I'll leave you with a cute picture of Mia helping me make pancakes from over the weekend.  : )

    

Kate  – (June 8, 2010 at 12:24 PM)  

she is adorable, and gorgeous all at the same time. Miss your blog but fully understand that insane urge to complete things.

A Mother...Again  – (June 8, 2010 at 2:21 PM)  

Awww...we miss you too! But as a fellow nester at the moment, I totally get it. There's too much to do, not enough time to do it all in, and the clock is TICKING faster each day!

Look on the bright side though - your kitchen looks immaculate! And Mia looks like she's having a blast helping Mom...

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP