Bad Blogger

I realize that I've been bad at blogging these past couple of weeks but belive me when I say that things have been a tad bit crazy. I'm really hoping that things will settle down a little bit before baby boy arrives. HA, HA, HA! Who am I kidding? Things are only going to get crazier...but a girl can hope, right?

Here's the cliff notes version to catch you all up...I've been very busy with the nursery - the transformation from pink to blue is complete. : ) Last Friday my "baby" girl turned four. FOUR!!! How can that be?!?!?? My amazing friends also threw me a baby shower on Sunday. So yeah, things have been a tad bit crazy with painting, decorating, party planning and party attending. But it's all been wonderful at the same so no complaints. I will update some more tomorrow with details and lots of pictures!

Kate  – (May 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM)  

Happy belated birthday Mia! I hope she had a great day. Can't wait to see pictures of the shower and the nursery!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP