Mia's 4th Birthday

This post is so incredibly late since Mia's 4th birthday was almost 2 weeks ago...but I'm not going to hold back from putting my little girl in the spotlight.  :)

Mia,
You are more perfect than I could have hoped,
more beautiful than I could have dreamed,
more precious than I could have imagined,
I love you more than I could have known... 
Happy 4th Birthday my sweet baby girl!


































Mia was so incredibly excited for her birthday and even picked out her own cake.  It was my first attempt at making her birthday cake and although it was harder than I orginally thought, watching her face light up when she got her first glimpse was so unbelievably priceless.  I could kick myself for not getting a photo of that moment...but I did get this one, so it will have to do...(with her friends, Ansley & Luke)


























We had a pool party at our community pool since the weather is already so hot in May and I'm pretty positive that fun was had by all!

My bathing beauty ready to partay!


   































Make a wish!

Kate  – (May 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

She's just beautiful! Looks like she doesn't mind being the center of attention either :) Nice work on the cake!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP