34 Week Belly Picture




































I know, I know...I'm HUGE. In fact, this very well could be the last belly picture I take because I feel like my bump isn't "cute" anymore. It's fallen into the "rediculously huge" category and I'm truthfully very scared at how much bigger I'm going to get in the next 6 weeks.  I had my 34 week appt. last week and all went well.  I'm up 1.5 lbs which brings my total weight gain to 14.5 lbs.  I swear that I'm eating (and not always healthy) but I'm to the point where my stomach is squished beyond belief and I'll take a few bites of something and then I'm full.  It's kind of cruel actually.  I'll be starving, so I make myself something yummy and then can't enjoy my food because I get so full so fast.  But I'm sure I'll feel differently about this after the baby is born when I'm trying to loose all the weight.  ; ) 

I had my first real "FREAK OUT" moment the other day while laying in bed.  Like, holy sh!t - this is really happening!  Of course, I'm excited beyond belief but let's face it people - the newborn stage is not full of sunshine and roses.  And then I start doubting myself...can I do this again?  And...how am I going to do this again with a very energetic 4 year old thrown into the mix?!?  I'm sure I'll survive but I'm still freaking out about it.  Moving right along...

I enjoyed looking at this comparison the last time I did it so I've done it again.  Here's my baby bump at 22, 26 and 34 weeks.  Please keep in mind that there's an 8 week gap between the 2nd and 3rd picture  : ) 

A Mother...Again  – (June 15, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

Awww!!! It's STILL cute, I promise! I know what you mean about the food issue...I worked up a sweat slaving over a hot stove last night because I just HAD TO HAVE this pasta dish that only I can make because there's no real recipe...and then ate like half of a small bowl and one piece of garlic bread. I wanted more...but there was no room for more!

Kate  – (June 16, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

I actually think you look thinner in the last picture (bump aside). How the heck are you almost 35 weeks already?

ps. you'll screw plenty of stuff up and probably won't love the newborn phase any more this time than you did the last. But this time you at least know that it does get easier in a few weeks! ((HUGS))

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP