Too funny not to share...























Or at least I think it's hysterical that Mia is "nursing" her baby doll while I nurse Ricky.  : ) 

I cannot begin to explain how elated I am that nursing is going well.  Without going into detail, let's just say that Mia and I had numerous problems when trying to nurse.  I gave up too quickly and it's a decision that I still regret to this day.  But Ricky is a greedy little guy and latched on immediately after birth.  I did have quite a scare yesterday and thought I could possibly be developing mastitis on my right side, but we think it might have been a clogged duct now...which is still pretty serious.  I caught it early enough though and it's feeling/looking much better today.  I continue to hope and pray that I reach my nursing goal of 6 months with this awesome little dude! 

A Mother...Again  – (July 30, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

That is hilarious! Yeah, we just got our brest pump yesterday, and Jenna had quite a few questions about it all. Not to mention the normal feeding process as well...but she didn't reach for her doll like Mia did!

Glad to hear that it's going well. I didn't breastfeed my first one, so this is all new to me, but seems to be going well so far. Good luck - hope that it continues so that you can meet your goal!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP