7 days and counting...

I’m still here and still hugely pregnant. I had my 39 week appt. this morning and all is well. BP is good, no weight gain and baby’s heartbeat sounded great. I didn’t even bother to get checked since it doesn’t mean diddly squat anyway and it’s extremely uncomfortable – so I wasn’t about to put myself through that torture. The Dr. completely agreed with me and was impressed with my self control at 39 weeks pregnant.  ; )


The waiting has begun to be quite torturous but I’m trying very hard to relax and enjoy this time still being a family of 3. Hopefully, we’ll have a fun and relaxing weekend and then he’ll decide to join in on the fun next week!  : )

A Mother...Again  – (July 15, 2010 at 9:57 PM)  

I'm SO glad that you posted - I was going to check on you when I got home from dinner tonight and low and behold here's a post! I was thinking (hoping for you) that you were otherwise occupied! Wink, wink.

Hang in there and enjoy your weekend!

Kate  – (July 16, 2010 at 3:26 PM)  

Almost there! Your EDD is the same as Nat's preschool teacher and she's hanging in there with you. Can't wait for the arrival but you're wise to enjoy these last moments as the 3 of you. They're bittersweet :)

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP