First Shopping Spree!

Okay, so maybe it wasn't really a shopping spree because I don't have that kind of money to spend right now, but I did make my first few purchases for baby boy Kiefer.  : )  I was out running errands and found myself in Gymboree...which happens to be my favorite kid's clothing store (very dangerous, I know!).  The temptation was too much - everything seemed to be on sale and I remembered I had a merchandise credit in my wallet.  Then the sales lady announced to me that I would get an additional 20% off for my "new mommy" purchase.  I was sold!!!  I admit that it was so nice to be shopping on the other side of the store for once.  I was also thrilled to find two lines with puppy themes.  Our dogs, Marley & Bindy, were our babies for 6 years before we had Mia.  Although girl clothes are definitely cuter, I remember being so disappointed that only boy clothing seemed to be puppy themed.  But now I can finally buy those puppy themed clothes - yay!  I was so excited to show Rick my new purchases when I got home and we both agreed that this was our favorite outfit.



OliviaMom  – (March 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM)  

that is ridiculously cute. and zips are soooo much better than snaps, especially at 2am....

Kate  – (March 16, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

:) Couldn't agree more about the snaps!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP