Fabulous Weekend!

My dear friend, Lori was turning the big 4-0 and lots of plans had been made for the weekend. The girls had planned a spa day for Saturday morning while the guys had planned to play golf. Then later on in the evening we would head to Lori’s 40th birthday bash that started at 6:00 p.m. We had asked my parents to come up for the weekend since both Rick and I would be gone for most of the day and night on Saturday. Of course, my parents jumped at the opportunity to spend quality time with little miss Mia.

My parents arrived on Thursday evening so my mum and I had planned to spend the day together on Friday while Mia was in pre-school. We shopped, had a delicious lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then shopped some more. ;) All in all, it was a great day! We did the most damage at Pottery Barn Kids where my mum purchased some things for Mia’s big girl room – some pretty pink, soft sheets to match her bedding and these adorable daisy wall decals:






















After lunch, we then headed to the factory outlets and did some more damage for baby boy Kiefer at Carter’s. My mum picked out this adorable outfit and it’s definitely Rick’s favorite…





































On to Saturday...our girl’s spa day started out with massages at 10:00 a.m. It was my first ever prenatal massage and all I can say is “WOW”. It was heavenly and I didn’t want it to ever end. Then we all met up at the pool for some fun in the sun and lunch. The weather couldn’t have been more perfect – it was warm, breezy and sunny – I finally remembered what it felt like to live in Florida again!

After the spa/golf day we all met back up at Timpano Restaurant for Lori’s 40th birthday bash. Her husband, Donny did a fabulous job of putting this shin-dig together. We had a private room that led into an outside patio. The food was delicious and of course the company was great. I was bad and didn’t take many pictures but I thought this one turned out really cute with Rick and all the girls.




So like I mentioned before, it turned out to be a fabulous weekend. Thanks again to my wonderful mum and dad for everything!

Kate  – (March 22, 2010 at 1:32 PM)  

LOVE(!) the wall decals...and of course the collage you've added to the page!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP