Ricky's 1st bottle

Ricky got his first bottle of expressed milk yesterday.  I'd be lying if I said that he liked it...it was more like he tolerated it.  But, he did end up drinking 3oz so I'm still going to call it a success.  : )

 



































I have no idea how we're going to incorporate a night time bottle so I can get a good stretch of sleep in.  Truthfully, the whole process was a pain in the ass - from pumping to warming the milk to washing and sterilizing the pump parts and bottles.  Nursing is so much easier but I really, really need some good sleep!  So wish us luck please!  ; )

A Mother...Again  – (August 25, 2010 at 8:54 PM)  

Somewhere, in some alternate universe, we MUST be twins, sisters or just close friends...I swear! We've found so many things in common through our blogs, and now we're using the same bottles...and I DO love my Avent bottles. I know it's not much, but it just constantly amazes me how much we have in common!

Good luck on getting some sleep!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP