The greatest thing since sliced bread.














I read about the Itzbeen timer at this blog and thought that I would love this baby gadget...turns out I was right!  It's basically a timer that tells you how long it's been since a feeding, diaper change and nap (it also has a wild card button).  Believe me when I tell you that you don't remember a damn thing when you wake up completely groggy at 3 in the morning.  Obviously, it's not necessary, but I absolutely love to know that he's had a 3 or 4 hour stretch between feedings.  And then in turn, how much sleep he and I got between that stretch.  I can't explain it but it's just good to know.  It also has a feature that reminds you which boob you nursed with last so you don't have to guess - since I never remember.  So anyway, I highly recommend this gadget to anyone who is about to have a baby or just had one.

I also have to give a shout out to the Moby Wrap.  My mum bought this for me and I'm so happy she did!  He loves it and basically fades away to dreamland and soon as I put him in.  And then I get to use both of my hands - woo hoo!  That's definitely a win-win situation.  ; )  The only problem I have is getting him out of the moby without waking him up.  It definitely takes two people to do this and luckily Rick has been able to help me since he works at home.  So the Moby Wrap is another baby gadget that I highly recommend!

I mean, how happy does he look here?  : )

Kate  – (August 12, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

Oooooh, I wish I'd had one of those gadgets...the reminder thing, not the wrap. I needed many reminders. Paddy detested being wrapped, just like his weirdo big sister.

How sweet is your boy? He's so sweet! I want to nibble his tiny fingers. Really, they are practically edible!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP