1 Month





































At times, it’s hard to believe you’re one month old already...and at other times it seems like it’s been longer (I blame the sleep deprivation on that).  I'm somewhat sad that you've lost that sleepy newborn look already, but I love those cubby cheeks of yours and can't kiss them enough!   You stay awake for longer stretches during the day now and we have so much fun with you while you lay in our lap.  You make a million different faces which makes us laugh all day long.  I’m amazed at how alert you are for a one month old and love when we stare intently at each another.  You love Eskimo kisses and getting your toes nibbled on and I can swear that I sometimes get a genuine smile out of you.

You have a love affair with all the fans in the house.  We’ve even heard chuckles from you while you stare completely fascinated at what I like to call your "beloved fans".  Oh, how I would love to know what you’re thinking!  You love when you big sister talks and “plays” with you – even though she totally invades your private space by getting an inch away from your face.

You’ve been exclusively breastfed for these past 31 days which I’ve loved and am so proud of.  Mummy is definitely in need of a little break though so we’re planning to give you a bottle of expressed milk this week. Daddy is excited about that!

Ricky - you’re a complete joy, a blessing from above and you’ve filled the void in our family that I didn’t even know existed. I love you baby boy!

A Mother...Again  – (August 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM)  

What a cutie pie! I can totally see why Mia invades his private space!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP