Blackmail is a bitch...

So I admit that this is a different kind of blackmail picture.  Usually you see a naked kiddo in the bath or an exposed booty in a typical blackmail picture.  This is not that.  However, I still think it’s blackmail worthy.  Little Miss Mia, as sweet as she is, can also be very sour.  She loves to test us on a daily basis with her little (or should I say big) attitude.  I honestly can’t remember what it was that made her so mad but she obviously didn’t get her way…and I caught it on camera at the precise moment.  It makes me laugh every time I see it, so I thought why not share it for the world to see.

Nice, huh?
 

A Mother...Again  – (February 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM)  

Oh man! That's a great shot! In fact, I think that I've seen a similar look on another sweet one's face a time or two...but I've never been lucky enough to catch it on camera! You should get lots and LOTS of mileage out of that one...:)

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP