"Tomatoes"

Yesterday we had some pretty severe weather late in the afternoon and were under a Tornado Watch for quite some time.  Mia had a friend over and they were happily playing in her room when all of a sudden she comes running out quite frightened.  Before I could ask her what was wrong she blurts out, “Mommy, are there tomatoes coming to our house?”  It took everything out of me to not laugh in her face!  Even though I corrected her numerous times and explained that it was pronounced tor-na-do, she continued to ask me every 5 minutes if I was sure a tomato wasn’t coming.  Too funny!    

A Mother...Again  – (January 27, 2011 at 3:56 PM)  

Awww! That's the cutest thing I think that I've heard since Jenna used to called the kitchen the "chicken"...eat it up now! Before you know it she'll be 8 (and a HALF, she informs me) and not saying cute things like that anymore...:(

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP