Jumping back on the Blog Bandwagon

Although I'd love to go back and catch you all up on what's been going on for the past few months, there's just absolutely no way that it's going to happen - sorry!  I've missed blogging but at the same time it's been a nice break.  I started to feel as though I was "needing" to post and not necessarily "wanting" to post.  But the other day I looked at my blog and loved the fact that I could go back in time and read about our ever-changing little family.  At first I thought the least I can do is post Ricky's monthly updates, but I'd really love to post about once or twice a week.  Time just seems to slip away at lightening speed these days and I know I'll look back at this blog when I'm old and grey and love the fact that I kept up at it.  So with that, I'll leave you all today with a picture of my cuties who I love to show off.  : )

A Mother...Again  – (January 25, 2011 at 11:51 AM)  

How beautiful and precious!! That's a GREAT picture!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP