Fun Comparison

I came across a picture of Mia during bathtime at 6wks old and thought it would be fun to compare it side by side to a picture of Ricky at 6 wks old...(Mia is on the left)

Sooooooo, what do you think?  Am I SOL again?  Or do you think I have a chance that one of my kiddos will look even remotely like me?  And be honest...I can take it.  ; )

A Mother...Again  – (September 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM)  

How fun! What a great idea...

Ummm...I can see a strong resemblence between the two of them...but there are also differences. Hang on to those differences and maybe, just maybe, some of them will resemble you!

Does Mia maybe look like him and act like you? That would be a good compromise?!?!

I'm really trying here...

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP