Halloween Eve Fun

While Rick was riding and Ricky was taking a nap, I decided that it would be a great idea to make cookies with Mia on Saturday.  Like she wasn't going to get enough sugar the following day, right?  Regardless, we had fun making them and once again I got some great pictures out of the deal.  : )









































































Decorating cookies is serious business!





































Do you think there are enough sprinkles?  ; )
Later that night we carved our pumpkin.  Wait, let me rephrase that...I carved our pumpkin.  Rick was pretty uninterested and Mia was too grossed out by the guts.  Truthfully, I had a lot of fun carving but it did take a little longer than I expected. 

Our pumpkin before...























Our pumpkin after...























I have to add that although I love the way it turned out, it was by far the unscariest pumpkin I've ever carved.  Mia didn't want anything scary and when choosing a template, she wanted this friendly kitty cat.  : )

A Mother...Again  – (November 4, 2010 at 9:35 AM)  

Two posts in ONE day?!?!? What are you thinking??? Just kidding!

You can NEVER have too many sprinkles...enough said.

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP